A downloadable tool for Windows
Drag, drop and play your sprite sheets, no coding required! Assign sprites to actions like run and jump, and immediately test your assets in-game. SpriteDrop is designed to be a simple method for artist and designers to quickly test assets.
To stay updated, follow @GrogDEV on Twitter for news & upcoming features.
Use SpriteDrop to
- Test your animations in game, with adjustable physics
- Build early mockups of your game to test game feel
- Build a portfolio to display animations with screenshots & GIFs
- Import sprite sheets & GIFs using drag & drop or file browser
- Create multiple actors with different animations and physics.
- Tab between existing actors to take control, or drag and drop to move them
- Create and delete wall objects to mockup levels
- Saves and loads your actors and wall objects between sessions
- Coming Soon: Create top-down actors with 4 directional movement
In order to download this tool you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $4.95 USD. You will get access to the following files: